Triton 3 1/4HP 2400 W Precision Plunge Router
NEW to Jacksonholetim.com! We have added to our list of tools that we now carry for sale is the Triton Precision Plunge Router. This is the very same router we use here in our shop with our jigs. For those who want to craft their flutes from start to finish this is the one tool you will need to add to your shop.
We have several of these routers in our shop and some are 10 years old and work as good as the day we purchased them. Couple this machine with some of our CORE BOX Router Bits and you have all the making for a flute makers shop!
ROUTER JIGS FOR FLUTE MAKERS
In the coming weeks we will introduce to those of you who want to set up shop with one of our custom designed Router Jigs. For more than 20 years I have tried many designs and the ones we use now in our shop are just simple easy and accurate to use. With one of our jigs you will be able to route 3/4″, 7/8″, 1″ and 1 1/8″ flute bores all in the same jig.
Buy your flute blank stock in lumber form, billets, or pre-cut billet halves. If you have an accurate table saw or small drum sander you can make your own blank stock or buy for our coming inventory of halved billet stock.
It is worth mentioning again that we are one of the few small specialty wood suppliers that focus on Old Growth Alaskan Yellow Cedar, Port Orford Cedar and Sitka Spruce. Our Alaskan Cedar boards are the BEST Mother Nature has been able to grow. We spec out ONLY instrument grade lumber and pay a premium to bring in large hand selected bunks of timber. All of our lumber comes in width of 10 -12 inches and boards as long as 16+ feet. No order is too small so order a single board or an entire truck load… we can help you get what you need.
If you have interest in talking about a jig or sourcing your own lumber reach out via email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. In the meantime our first shipment of routers are on the way. These routers can be difficult to find and our last order for a single router just got here and we ordered it in October 2020.
- Depth Adjustment Micro winder
- Electronic Speed Maintenance Yes
- No Load Speed 8000-21000rpm
- Plunge Range 0 – 2 3/5
- Power 3-1/4hp / 15A
- Power On Indicator Neon
- Product Height 12 1/4″
- Product Length 7 1/8″
- Product Weight 14.33lb
- Product Width 11 3/4″
- Safety Power Switch Yes
- Sound Pressure LP 89.8dB
- Sound Power LW 100.8dB
- Speed Maintenance Under Load 8000 – 21,000rpm
- Compatible with 01 DCA300
- Compatible with 02 RTA300
- Compatible with 03 FJA300
- Included Accessory – 01 Table height winder
- Included Accessory – 02 Multi-function fence
- Included Accessory – 03 1/4″ collet
- Included Accessory – 04 1/2″ collet
- Included Accessory – 05 12mm collet
- Compatible with 06 TGA250
- Compatible with 07 TWX7RT001
- Compatible with 08 TRTA001
- Compatible with 04 AJA150
- Compatible with 05 TGA001
- What’s in the box – 01 1 x TRA001 2400W Plunge Router
- What’s in the box – 02 1 x Table Winder
- What’s in the box – 03 1 x Collet 1/4″
- What’s in the box – 04 1 x 12mm Collet
- What’s in the box – 05 1 x Multi-function fence
- Included Accessory – 06 na
- What’s in the box – 07 1 x Instruction Manual