As we move further into winter and most of my outdoor adventures are curtailed I am refocusing on building up my inventories for the upcoming Spring 2019. I am working on a number of new flutes as I write this post and all with have affordable price points. I have in the works a new Native American Style Catlinite pipe, and of coarse I will be working on Photographic moments. Here is a short list of what I have going on…
UNDER CONSTRUCTION LIST
- Alaskan Yellow Cedar with Sapodilla Rails – 1″ Bore Key D 440 Hz – being tuned now.
- Port Orford Cedar with Sapodilla Rails – 1″ Bore Key D 432Hz – being finished now – Semi-Gloss
- Large Bore Port Orford Cedar with Totem Rail – to be determined
- Alaskan Yellow Cedar – 1″ Bore, walnut inlay in finishing
- Black Walnut – 1 1/8″ large bore flute, in glue up – beautiful blank
- Alaskan Yellow Cedar – Walnut totem rails, walnut inlay cutting edge in shaping
- Alaskan Yellow Cedar – to be painted Gun Metal Blue, 7/8″ Bore G 440Hz, Maple totem rails, in final sanding before paint
Port Orford Cedar with Sapodilla Totem Rails
Alaskan Yellow Cedar painted True Red with acrylic paint and finished with high gloss lacquer. Just about ready for a home. Click here for more information.
Just about ready for glue up is this reclaimed piece of ASH that is from a very old hand hewn beam I picked up a few years ago. The sister to this flute can be seen here. This flute blank set has been bored with a 7/8″ bore and features a Iron Wood Cutting Edge inlay. Plans for this flute is for it to be an F# but there is still time to make a change if you are interested. This flute could be an F, F#, G or G# I am thinking. The fetish will be our whimsical otter fetish and attached with our hand-cut Wyoming Bison lace.
Any of these flutes can be reserved or pre-purchased before they are complete. If you have interest please reach out to me via email @ “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Winter months are upon us and I will be looking for those secret shots that come every winter. Most everything I shoot that I think is worth is available for print or digital download. I will be working hard this winter to update our photographic section of Jacksonholetim.com.