We start with 100% Grass Fed Beef Bones sourced from local farms mostly within Wyoming and sometimes Idaho. Created in the traditional French way we extract all the minerals, calcium, collagen, marrow, amino acids, everything good that Mother Nature creates over a three+ day process.
We add some vegetables and special aromatics much of which we grow ourselves to enhance the flavor. However the natural flavor of the beef comes through with amazing taste. We add little to no salt during the process so the final product is as pure and natural as we can make it. Simply taste and season accordingly.
There are so many uses for a premium quality Beef Bone Broth and it is the perfect starting place for your favorite beef based soups. And lets not forget the health benefits of an elixir that is straight from Mother Nature herself:
- Rich in minerals that support the immune system
- Collagen heals the gut and joints by producing connective tissue
- Reduces intestinal inflammation
- Contains of 19 eash to absorb essential and non-essential amino acids.
- Use as a soup base or sauce base, braise, or saute with Bone Broth,
- Sip it for your own health benefits
- Add flavor profiles to give your bone broth a flavor kick
- Gluten-free, low sodium, Paleo Friendly, soy free
- Quart – $12.99 – ORDER BELOW
- Custom Orders (requires notice)
- Order Direct Online Here & Save
Order Online from Haderlie Farms
Order Direct from Brock’s Stocks
- Call Peyton Jennings (in Jackson & Star Valley) @ (307) 880-8728 or Call Haderlie Farms farm store Direct at (307) 883-7070
- Email us – “email@example.com”
- Complete the Request Form at the bottom of this page
If you prefer to place your order by phone, email or the form below we can generate an invoice that we can email to you and you can pay Online prior to delivery. We only take CASH, CREDIT CARDS and CHECKS at the time of Delivery. All Credit Card and PayPal payments are made when you order online or pre-pay your order via our emailed invoice.
We Deliver – Several Options (subject to change)
We deliver directly to you or close to you several times per week at the stops below. We also offer direct home delivery for an additional charge of $7.00. Orders placed through Haderlie Farms via Farm Match see Delivery times for locations listed below:
- Direct Delivery by Brock’s Stocks (Every Thursday – Click here for Delivery Route information)
- Food Service Direct to Restaurant
- Jackson Rodeo Ground
- Pick Up at our Farm in Afton Wyoming
- Haderlie Farms (at the farm)
- Game Creek Mondays in Jackson (Ordered through Haderlie Farms)
- Healthy Being Juicery Thursdays in Jackson (Ordered through Haderlie Farms)
- Hoback Market Mondays in Hoback (Ordered through Haderlie Farms)
- Home Ranch Parking Lot Mondays in Jackson (Ordered through Haderlie Farms)
- Liquor Down South Mondays & Thursdays in Jackson (Ordered through Haderlie Farms)
- Meta Dittmer’s Home Mondays in Alpine (Ordered through Haderlie Farms)
- Owen Bircher Park Mondays in Wilson (Ordered through Haderlie Farms)
- Wilderness Building Thursdays in Pinedale (Ordered through Haderlie Farms)
- Peoples Winter Market Teton County Fairgrounds (Ordered through Haderlie Farms)
- Farmers Market Town Square Saturdays (Summer Only)
Wyoming Food Freedom Act (Bone Broths)
Truly home cooked broths produced in traditional ways right here in our home kitchen in Afton Wyoming. We adhere to strict guidelines for cleanliness and we do everything we can to make sure our broths are produced in a clean and safe environment. Produced under the Wyoming Food Freedom Act our broths are produced in our private kitchen and they are not licensed, inspected or certified. All sales must be direct to the end user within the State of Wyoming… you. If you purchase from Haderlie Farms they are produced in their Commercial Kitchen at the farm.
Contact Request Form
Please complete the form below. Once we receive it we will reach out to you to discuss your order and set a date to deliver it to you.