AYC_CAP_BABWLNT_002 – (GRADE A-1) Old Growth Alaskan Yellow Cedar with American Black Walnut End Caps Flute Blank Billet. Solid billet ready to be bored or turned on a lathe. 23 1/2″ long, 1 7/8″ square.
- Alaskan Cedar Billet with End Caps – Billet Only
- Cut Billet into equal Blank Halves prior to Shipping
- Select pre-boring prior to shipment for an additional fee. Specs for pre-boring are: Bore size of 7/8″, Slow Air Chamber (SAC) is 3 3/4″ long and 7/8″ Wide, Stop Block is 1 1/4″ long. Blow Hole is 3/8″ x 2 3/4″.
- Crafting the Exit Hole and True Sound Hole – pre-drilled ready to finish. Cutting Edge completed.
- Addition of Totem Rails – pre-glued in place matching Totem Rails are added to the nesting area of the Focusing Channel
Harvested along the west coast of United States. Typical AYC characteristics are straight grain, even coloring. Wonderful to work with.
Ships with 3″ feet of our hand cut Black Bison Lace and a set of Jackson Hole Tim’s proprietary flute schematics to help assist in the flute building process.