Functional Art in the Kitchen
As a functional artist I am always looking for new art to create that is both useful and fulfilling to create. JHT Kitchen is a line of functional kitchen utensils all completely hand crafted in our shop here in Afton Wyoming.
Each of our kitchen utensils was designed with consult with our son Chef Brock Jennings with longevity and functionality key components of their design. Most of our JHT Utensils are hand crafted from our select inventory of Old Growth Alaskan Yellow Cedar. AYC is Mother Natures perfect wood for use around kitchen.
No Two the Same
Because each utensil is completely hand crafted no two are exactly the same. Although each utensil crafted is from our proprietary design templates each one is unique. Currently we have 4 utensils to choose from.
How To Order
Because each one of our JHT Utensils are hand made you may see a back order status when you add to your cart. If you are wanting a tentative delivery date for an order please email “Sales@Jacksonholetim.com” for updated information regarding production time otherwise complete your order and you will be notified as to order status within 24 hours.
Medium Kitchen Spoon
Perfect all around wooden spoon for cooking your magic in the kitchen. Overall length is 15 1/2″ inch long. Spoon bowl is 4 1/2″ long by 3 3/4″ wide. Depth is approximately 1 1/8″ – 1 1/4″ inches deep. Crafted from Alaskan Yellow Cedar unless otherwise noted.
Large Flat Spatula
Versatile Port Orford Cedar large wooden spatula perfect for sauteing, omelets, eggs, burgers or other grill food items. Designed with an ergonomic handle and flat spatula head with curved bottom tip and soft rounded edges this is a perfect Utility Spatula. 15 1/2″ inched overall length and spatula head that is approximately 4″ inches wide and 4 3/4″ long.
Flat Utility Spatula
Designed to be a versatile addition to your wooden utensil collection this spatula is perfect sauteing, omelets, eggs and more Designed with an ergonimic handle and flat spatula head with curved bottom and soft rounded edges this is a perfect Utility Spatula. 14″ inched overall length and spatula head that is approximately 3″ inches wide and 3 3/4″ long.
Our Salad Utensils are really two versatile wooden spatulas that feature a curved up tip and a left and right handed design. Use them together for tossing your favorite salad or individually as specialty spatulas for other cooking tasks. Overall length is 14″ tip to tip and spatula paddles that are 3″ inch wide and 3 3/4″ long. Finished with Food Grade Mineral Oil prior to shipment.
$28.00 Per Set
This Completely hand shaped Soup Ladle offers the perfect balance of size and functionality in the pot. Overall length is 15″ long and the bowl part is approximately 4″ inch around. Because of length of time it takes to craft one ordering may have a wait time so allow plenty of time if you are purchasing for a gift. Features an overall ergonomic design with hand shaped compound curves. This is functional art!
CHARCUTERIE CUTTING BOARD
DIMENSIONS =14″L x 7 3/8″W x 1″T
The perfect size for your next gathering when cutting your finest cheeses and meats need a statement. Treated with 100% Food Grade Mineral Oil. Four hard rubber feet make it easy to pick up and move around.
Take proper care of your wooden utensils with Howard Products, Inc Kitchen Care Food Grade waxes, cleaners and oil.
Cutting Board Oil
Howard Cutting Board Oil is made with clear, odorless, pure food-grade mineral oil. The penetrating quality of food-grade mineral oil brings out the depth of grain in wood and helps prevent drying and cracking. Cutting Board Oil is perfect for the initial “oiling” or “seasoning” of cutting boards and butcher blocks.
- Cutting Board Oil is a deep penetrating 100% Pure USP Food Grade Mineral Oil that is tasteless, odorless, colorless, and will never go rancid
- Cutting Board Oil rejuvenates dry wood, including cutting boards, butcher blocks, counter tops, wooden bowls and utensils
- Deeply penetrates into wood pores, bringing out the rich natural wood color and helps prevent drying and cracking
- Cutting Board Oil is perfect for the initial “oiling” or “seasoning” of cutting boards and butcher blocks
- Made in USA with strict quality controls – No contact with nuts, gluten or other potentially allergenic materials
- The mineral oil in this product exceeds the requirement set forth in the U.S. FDA regulations for direct and indirect food contact
$8.95 12 oz Bottle
Butcher Block Conditioner is a combination of pure USP grade mineral oil, beeswax, and carnauba wax. It is ideal for conditioning and maintaining all wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls, and utensils. The penetrating quality of food-grade mineral oil along with the water-resistant traits of beeswax and carnauba wax helps to rejuvenate the wood and prevent drying.
- Butcher Block Conditioner is a revitalizing blend of genuine beeswax, Brazilian carnauba wax (hardest natural wax available), and pure USP Food Grade Mineral Oil that is tasteless, odorless, and will never go rancid
- Ideal for conditioning and maintaining all wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls, and utensils
- The penetrating quality of food-grade mineral oil along with the water-resistant traits of beeswax and carnauba wax helps to rejuvenate the wood, prevent drying, and even repair knife marks in the wood
- Regular use of the Conditioner helps season and protect the wood by keeping the mineral oil in and the moisture out
- The mineral oil used in Butcher Block Conditioner exceeds U.S. FDA regulations for direct and indirect contact with food
- Can be used on butcher block countertops to achieve a natural-looking satin wax finish
- Made in USA with strict quality controls
$9.95 12 oz Bottle
Cutting Board Cleaner effectively cleans and neutralizes odors on well-used wood cutting surfaces including: butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls and utensils. The natural cleaning properties of lemon oil and coconut soap safely clean any wood surface, leaving it smelling fresh.
- Specially designed to clean wood cutting boards – No harsh chemicals that can weaken wood fibers
- Great for cleaning and preparing wood surfaces before applying Cutting Board Oil or Butcher Block Conditioner
- Cleans and neutralizes odors on well-used cutting surfaces and wooden utensils
- Safe to use on any wood surface that may come into contact with food
- Helps to maintain your wooden kitchen items to keep them looking great and lasting for years
- Freshens and cleans wood surfaces with real coconut soap and lemon oil
$6.45 12 oz Bottle
Howard Wax-It-All is a food-grade paste wax that is safe for any surface where food contact may occur. This thick, smooth blend of beeswax, carnauba wax, and food grade mineral oil revives faded surfaces and helps protect wood from drying out and cracking.
Use Wax-It-All to care for a multitude of surfaces in and around your home. Wax-It-All can be used to shine and protect wood countertop surfaces, concrete, stainless steel, granite, marble, soapstone, slate, and laminate. This innovative product revives faded wood, metal, and plastic furniture, polishes wood and painted cabinets, and helps to prevent tarnishing on metal surfaces.
- Enhances beauty and protects surfaces to make them look better and last longer, including wood, stone, metal, cement, paint, plastics, and more!
- Easy to Use – simply rub the wax on, let it absorb and buff of any excess
- Safe for indoor and outdoor countertop surfaces
- Helps delay tarnishing and oxidation of bronze, copper, brass, and even wrought iron
- Gives finishes a soft sheen and a smooth feel
- Lock in the oils and waxes after using Howard’s other food-grade products
- Made in the USA with food-grade mineral oil, Beeswax, and Carnauba wax
- Great for woodworkers who need a hard, carnauba wax finish
- Does not contain: Silicone, linseed oil, solvents, or VOC’s