We have been working in our shop on some new ideas. We love making our JHT Kitchen products and here is a new addition to our line. This tabletop charcuterie board is a awesome addition to your next dining experience. Available in 3 sizes this easy to handle board is a great way to share your special treats at your next formal gathering.
Crafted from Alaskan Yellow Cedar, Black Walnut accents and made right here in our shop in Wyoming. Alaskan Yellow Cedar is great around wet environments and each board comes finished with a food grade concoction of mineral oil, bees wax and other preservative ingredients.
Available in 3 Sizes
Dimensions: 1 1/4″ x 10″ x 24″ – $225
Dimensions: 1 1/4″ x 12″ x 30″ – $245
Dimensions: 1 1/4″ x 12″ x 36″ – $265
Add Some Butcher Block Conditioner
Butcher Block Conditioner is a combination of pure USP grade mineral oil, beeswax, and carnauba wax. It is ideal for conditioning and maintaining all wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls, and utensils. The penetrating quality of food-grade mineral oil along with the water-resistant traits of beeswax and carnauba wax helps to rejuvenate the wood and prevent drying.
- Butcher Block Conditioner is a revitalizing blend of genuine beeswax, Brazilian carnauba wax (hardest natural wax available), and pure USP Food Grade Mineral Oil that is tasteless, odorless, and will never go rancid
- Ideal for conditioning and maintaining all wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls, and utensils
- The penetrating quality of food-grade mineral oil along with the water-resistant traits of beeswax and carnauba wax helps to rejuvenate the wood, prevent drying, and even repair knife marks in the wood
- Regular use of the Conditioner helps season and protect the wood by keeping the mineral oil in and the moisture out
- The mineral oil used in Butcher Block Conditioner exceeds U.S. FDA regulations for direct and indirect contact with food
- Can be used on butcher block countertops to achieve a natural-looking satin wax finish
- Made in USA with strict quality controls